This RC mixer is specifically designed to allow driving a tank steering robot with a single control stick.
An invert feature controlled by an RC channel allows driving the robot inverted. Even non-invertable robots
can benefit from the invert feature because inverted controls will allow the robot to be easily driven backwards,
leading with the rear.
Selectable pass-through mode allows using a tank mixer built in to a speed controller, such an a Vantec,
but still retaining the invert feature.
IMX-1 features include:
- Use a third RC channel to invert your forward-backward Y channel
- Failsafe on signal loss
- Tank mixing algorithm designed to give improved robot control over standard Elevon mixing
- Selectable tank mixing or pass-through behavior
- No need for line boosters when used with IFI speed controllers
- An LED provides feedback for proper operation
- Length: 1.9" Width: 1.25" Height: slightly taller than a servo connector
Note: The inversion feature of the IMX-1 requires the use of speed controllers which can be calibrated such as the IFI Victor and Thor speed controllers. Unfortunately Vantec speed controllers cannot be calibrated and thus do not work with our invert feature. You can still use the mixer, just not the invert channel.
Download the IMX-1 Users Guide:
Microsoft Word Format.